The construction of the SkyWay Innovation Centre in Sharjah continues. According to the preliminary plans, the opening of the Zero Kilometre of the first string track in the UAE is scheduled for 29 May. In connection with the approaching of this date, the SkyWay General Designer Anatoliy Yunitskiy with some investors of the technology visited the site of the future Centre.
In his speech to investors and project partners, he answered a number of questions:
- How were the negotiations about choosing a place for the SkyWay Centre conducted?
- What is the number of the projects, apart of this one, that will be implemented in the UAE in the coming years?
- When is the tropical Unicar to be delivered to the UAE?
- What will SkyWay Institute be engaged with in Sharjah?
- When is the company planning to enter the Exchange?
- And many other questions…
Anatoly Yunitski’s speech with English subtitles: